About Me

I have little time for.....well, anything. 4 kids, job, and yes, I decided at 33 that further education seemed like fun. I am terribly interested in politics, social problems, and brain injury.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why I Want to Immigrate to any Other Country

Top 6
1. Tea Partiers
2. Demise of Planned Parenthood
3. Our backing of Israel
4. Lack of quality childhood education
5. The proposition of cutting the WIC program. Yes, let's just not provide infant formula to infants whose mothers are poor. Great plan!
6. Demise of PBS and NPR

I believe our president is a great man in terrible times. This does not change the priorities of our people, so selfish they cannot see how they should have to sacrifice to help fix our economy. I once naively thought people could cause change in America. I now see how very wrong I was. We will all sit by as our country steps backwards and hovers closer to a developing nation despite the sacrifice of those before us. We have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment